Come change the world with us, one drop at a time!
The C.I.EAU is presently looking for dynamic facilitators who can communicate with ease in front of groups in order to raise awareness of water issues amongst the young and not so young. The activities take place in our AquaLab, where participants carry out scientific experiments, near the banks of the Mille Îles River, at the River Rally stations and during specific events such as festivals or virtual activities.
- Have a science background: biology, chemistry, environment, geography, communication or other environment-related discipline
- Be an excellent communicator
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Be dynamic and enthusiastic
- Be responsible (punctual and professional)
- Have experience in facilitation with a youth or adult audience (asset)
- Possess a driver’s license and a car (asset)
- Be trained in first aid (asset)
- Ability to communicate with all audiences
- Ability to explain clearly and in lay terms
- Autonomy, versatility, good organizational skills and ability to adapt
Start date: immediately
Number of positions available: 1 part-time, 15 to 20 hours per week, possibility of full-time after a few months; availability during the day and on weekends.
Remuneration according to qualifications.
Send your resume and cover letter to Denise Cloutier, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.S
The mission of the Interpretation Centre (C.I.EAU) is to promote the protection and responsible use of water. Its accredited water museum, unique in Canada, as well as its recognized educational programs, must be promoted to different clienteles. The promotion of its scientific, cultural and touristic activities requires multiple skills.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Communications Intern will work with the Communications Manager and their team.
- Develop and edit video clips for the C.I.EAU YouTube channel
- Develop and edit promotional videos for the many services of the C.I.EAU
- Research information related to the C.I.EAU mission and feed the social networks
- Write informative science articles for social media and the blog
- Design and improve promotional materials
- Participate in advertising campaigns
- Manage live social media events (webinars, interviews, etc.)
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned by management
- Be motivated by the environment and water
- Have a background in marketing, communications, public relations, cultural facilitation or in another related field
- Have 1 year of relevant experience
- Have an interest in science, culture and tourism
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
- Organized, able to work in a team and with tight deadlines
- Ability to synthesize information and make it accessible to the general public
- Have initiative, creativity, interpersonal skills and dynamism
- Proficiency in page layout software: Adobe Creative Suite
- Mastery of the Office Suite
- Mastery of video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge of graphic design would be an asset
Temporary position, between 30 and 35 hours per week for the summer season starting in June
Send your resume with a cover letter to Denise Cloutier, Executive Director, email@example.com